I) ABOUT US:
Thank you for visiting the site. www.indress.net
Below you will find our policy on the processing of personal data. We strongly urge you to read it, by visiting this site you accept the practices that we detail and you adhere to the terms and conditions set out below.
The website www.indress.net is intended for the personal information of Internet users who use it.
General informations :
This site is owned by INDRESS
Head office: 74 Rue Charlot, 75003 Paris
This site was created by: Host Agency
This site is maintained by: INDRESS
This site is hosted by: OVH 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Applicable right :
Website www.indress.net and these general conditions are subject to French law and are written in French.
Indress reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. The user agrees to consult it regularly.
Personal data :
Consulting the site www.indress.net is possible without you having to reveal your identity or any other personal information about yourself.
Indress is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the information you provide to it. In particular, the personal data collected on the website www.indress.net are intended for the use of Indress. They are confidential and treated as such.
Concerning the personal information that you would have to communicate to us, you benefit from a right of access and rectification in accordance with the French law Informatique et Liberté n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978. You can exercise this right at from Indress – Address: 74 Rue Charlot, 75003 Paris.
If you subscribe to information services by e-mail ("newsletter"), you can ask to no longer receive these e-mails.
We inform you that in order to offer you ever more suitable products and services, certain non-personal information relating to your activity on this site will be automatically collected. This information is intended for Indress and may also be used in the context of commercial or marketing operations or serve as a basis for studies and analyses.
This information will in no case be communicated to third parties. Only Indress personnel have access to the data.
We take all necessary precautions to preserve the integrity of the data and their confidentiality.
The establishment of a hypertext link to the site www.indress.net does not require prior written permission from Indress. Nevertheless, INDRESS must be informed within a maximum period of 30 days after the establishment of the link.
In any case, Indres is in no way held responsible for the content as well as the products or services offered on the sites to which the site www.indress.net would be bound by hypertext links or any other type of link.
Intellectual property rights:
Indress advises users of this site that many elements of this site
a) are protected by copyright legislation: this may in particular be the case for photographs, articles, drawings, animated sequences, etc.;
b) and/or are protected by design legislation;
c) are protected by trademark law.
The elements thus protected are the property of Indress or of third parties having authorized Indress to use them.
Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, partial or complete by any process and on any medium whatsoever (paper, digital, etc.) is prohibited without the prior written authorization of Indress, except the exceptions referred to in Article L 122.5 of the Intellectual Property Code, under penalty of constituting an offense of infringement of copyright and/or designs and models and/or trademark, punishable by two years' imprisonment and fine of €150,000.
Copyrights and/or Rights to Designs and Models:
The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound as well as all the works integrated into the site are the property of Indress or of third parties having authorized Indress to use them.
Reproductions, on paper or computer, of said site are authorized provided that they are strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes and/or that they are in accordance with the provisions of article L122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
As part of a policy of constant improvement of its products and services, Indress may modify the characteristics of its offer at any time. The products and/or services presented on this site are those distributed in metropolitan France.
In any case, the information contained on this site is general information and has no contractual value.
Limitation of Liability:
You use the site www.indress.net under your sole and entire responsibility. Indress cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage, such as, in particular, material damage, loss of data or programs, financial loss, resulting from the use of this site or sites linked to it.
INDRESS reserves the right to modify and update, without notice, these legal notices and all the elements, products presented on the site. All of these modifications are binding on Internet users who must consult these General Conditions each time they connect.
Statistical tracking data:
We use the connection data for our consultation statistics (type of browser, number of visitors, sections visited, etc.) to optimize our site in terms of sections and navigation, but this information is not transmitted to third parties.
Reproduction on paper: With the exception of the iconography, the reproduction of the pages of this site on a paper medium is authorized, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
– free distribution.
– respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind).
– explicit quote from the site www.indress.net as source and mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
II) YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
A) The information you submit to us: In order to place an order on our website, you create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you generally provide us with the following data:
– Your identification data and your contact details: your first name, your last name, the language and the country from which you interact with us, as well as your contact data such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and your phone number.
– Economic and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not keep any card number), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
– connection, geolocation and navigation data
– Your profile – if you open a customer account, you then create a profile and you identify yourself during your visits to our website, data will therefore be saved such as your customer ID and password, your recent purchases or your preferences.
– Your personal preferences: this includes your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences
– Additional personal information – You can also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, etc. We are the only ones to collect and keep this additional information, we use it in our analyzes in order to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data is required fields since it is data that we need to allow you to access this feature (for example to deliver a parcel to you we need your mailing address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Please notify us of any information changes.
We do not store sensitive personal information of any kind, so our website is not intended for children, so we do not store any data relating to children.
B) Data obtained through cookies
– Usage Data – this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and how you use our website and applications.
Technical data – this information includes:
– Your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser extension, the operating system and the platform, but also other technical data on the device you use to browse our website.
– Information about your visit, including URLs and your click path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you viewed or searched for; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you navigate away from pages
III) WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
– To manage your registration as a user of our site: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and allow you to access the various functionalities as well as personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
– To execute a purchase contract with you: your data is then used by us to keep you informed of the status of your order, to prepare your order, to accept your payment, to give you access to after-sales service, to reimburse your order. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
– To respond to requests addressed to customer service
– For the improvement of our services: by using our site, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. They allow us to better understand the way you use our site in order to improve its ergonomics and the quality of services.
– For marketing purposes: if you subscribe to our Newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email. We need your consent for any direct marketing. You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (for example, to unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the button "To unsubscribe, go to this page." at the bottom of all our newsletters and confirm your unsubscription).
In the event that you have given us your consent to receive direct marketing content, via our newsletter, we may use the information you have provided to us for the following purpose:
– Sharing information on our events, products, services, current offers
IV) THIRD PARTIES
As part of your use of our site, you may receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide you with certain services. It can be:
– Financial institutions
– Fraud detection and prevention entities
– Logistics, transport and delivery services
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons, for example:
– Payment services in order to make the payment;
– Delivery companies to deliver your order;
– Credit and fraud prevention agencies to verify your credit and identity;
We require third parties to undertake to respect the security of your personal information in accordance with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information on our instructions and not for their own use.
V) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) Legal bases:
For the processing of your data, we rely on legal bases which depend on the way you interact with our site.
– When you buy products from our site, we need your personal data to perform the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact details to deliver your order.
– We also rely on other legal grounds such as your legitimate interests. For example, we consider that it is in your interest that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customer service personnel have access to your order information to serve you better, that we can better understand your use of our site to improve its ergonomics and the services we offer you
– We respect the importance placed on consent under the new GDPR law.
Your consent must be given clearly and unequivocally. This is why, when you agree to receive our communications (via newsletters in particular):
– We explain the use we will make of your data and the type of communication you will receive
– Children under the age of 13 cannot give their consent
– You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email “To unsubscribe, go to this page. A page then opens and all you have to do is click on the button “validate your unsubscription”. If you have a customer account on our website, you can also unsubscribe or change your preferences by logging into your profile.
Cookies (including those in banner ads) require specific opt-out.
C) Other rights
In accordance with the “Informatique et Liberté” law of January 6, 1978, as amended by the law of August 6, 2004, the Customer has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him.
– Right of access to data: offer you the possibility of receiving a copy of the personal information that we have about you
– Right to rectification: give you the possibility of requesting the correction of inaccurate information concerning you.
– Right to delete your personal data: give you the means to ask us to delete your data.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore send us an email at any time and at no cost to benefit from your rights. firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send us a letter to the following address: 74 rue Charlot 75003 Paris, France.
If you have a customer account, you can also modify your personal details from your customer area by identifying yourself using your email address and your password.
VI) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website has appropriate security measures in place to prevent the loss, use or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure of your personal information. All data you provide to us is stored on secure servers. We have also put in place procedures to manage any breach of personal data.
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. This is why we recommend that you choose an effective password and not share it.
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private networks. Be aware of the risks incurred on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not respond and forward that email to us so that we can take the necessary action.
All of our service providers work within the European Economic Area (EEA) and must therefore comply with the same legislation as us. In the event that some are located outside this space, we would like to assure you that the transfer of your data will be carried out with the appropriate care. We have signed contractual clauses with each of them within the framework of the GDPR.
VII) THE TIME OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your data for as long as you remain a customer but also afterwards, in order to answer any questions, complaints, or to maintain all the data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analysis requirements. We may also keep your data for research or statistical analysis.
More specificly :
– As part of a subscription to our newsletter, we will not contact you again if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page, if appropriate, notified to you by email.